Welcome to the Swedish Agency for Youth and Civil Society!
The Swedish Agency for Youth and Civil Society is a government agency that works to ensure that young people have access to influence and welfare. We also support the government in issues relating to civil society policy.
We do this by
- producing and communicating knowledge about young people’s living conditions
- following up the objectives set for national youth policy by the Riksdag (the Swedish Parliament) and the Government and supporting municipalities in their youth policy work
- distributing funds to civil society organisations, projects and international cooperation
- collecting and disseminating knowledge about civil society, its working conditions, composition and development
- forming networks with relevant governmental agencies and organisations.
Our target groups are:
- civil servants
- organisations (working with young people, women, LGBTQ people, ethnic minorities etc.).